Things realized:

Friday, May 7, 2010

Now that I've admitted to watching "The Hills", and wearing Forever 21 in one fatal swoop, let's move forward!

I've had in INSANE craving, for at least 2 years now, to do an underwater shoot. I really want to do one in a pool, and one in a natural body of water to get the color differences. I haven't shot anything creative in a little bit, so I'm hoping to get some people/clothes together and make this happen in the next week or so.

Any volunteers!? (styling, model, car, pool...)

This will be unrelated to the clothing I'm making. I have a feeling I'll have to get dragged out of the pool to stop shooting.

For today, however, my task is to do a quick shoot for the Elle Magazine anniversary book.



Ever karaoke your heart out to "Nookie" by Limp Bizkit?
I highly recommend it.


2 comments:

  1. If you want to do a natural body of water I would suggest Skaneateles lake. your model would freeze their tukkus off because it's really cold, but the water is notoriously clean and clear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yea! and there's not much, if any seaweed.

    Maybe good ol' Lourdes Camp will let me use their grounds. ha

    ReplyDelete